Why 2017 was a funny year for developers, especially when it comes to interviews, code, humor, recruiters or anything else related to them.
1. Working at Porn Hub
2. Happy Birthday, Linux!
3. Every modern detective show
4. Back in my day, you had to roll the volume up yourself
5. Who needs passwords when you have security questions?
6. LPT: How to Wake Up in the Morning
7. This guy knows what’s up
8. You will gain 50 Windows XP
9. This LinkedIn profile
10. Launch a 90dB volume slider over 300 metres
11. What screams: “I’m insecure”?
12. This Comcast user who set up a RasPi to automatically tweet Comcast when his internet is slower than he paid for
13. SQL Clause
15. Job postings these days.
16. Why are people so mean..
17. Grew up in a tech-y suburb. The graffiti by teenagers around here was a little… different.
19. My friend just solved his frame drop issues
That’s all folks! Did I miss something? Drop us a comment