If you hear about the new tool for Elementor websites builder – CrocoBlock, you definitely want to know more about it! Check out this post for a detailed overview!
An Overview of the Rockstar Web Design Subscription Toolkit
On May 23, a team of Zemez designers and developers released a new widget that contains a premium multi-purpose theme, an ultimate collection of the Jet plugins, over 500 elements like headers and footers to create a WordPress website. This is a universal solution that fits a blog, an eCommerce or a business website.
Though CrocoBlock toolbox has much in common with Elementor Page Builder, this product has some specific features that turn the widget into a great tool for a website creation.
Keep on reading to find out the answers to the most common questions connected with a release of the new product!
What Benefits Do CrocoBlock Has for Me?
It is a widget that will help you to create a site basing on WordPress and Elementor. You can have the package as an add-on to the Elementor along with a selection of ready-made themes and blocks and an author theme that ensures the work of the add-on.
Launched by Zemez, CrocoBlock is a new project. The studio has been working for 15 years and has already got a reputation of the responsible and conscientious designers and developers.
So, let’s start the overview of the new widget. The widget is paid. The annual subscription will cost you $49 per one site and $79 per unlimited number of the sites. A lifetime subscription will cost you $299 per unlimited number of sites. Here is what you will get for this price:
The main benefit of this service is that a person with absolutely no technical background will create awesome-looking and very powerful websites with Elementor and a rich UI kit – Crocoblock.
1.Kava Pro or Free Themes
CrocoBlock includes Kava Pro and Kava Free themes. The only difference between these two solutions is that Kava Pro contains a variety of extra skins.
Nota bene. The package includes skins that work with Kava theme only.
Still, the number of skins isn’t substantial. So, if you can’t afford a Kava Pro purchase, a free version might satisfy your needs.
2. Pre-Made Websites.
The package goes along with a selection of the pre-made templates for a website (including headers, footers, and sections).
Check out the section with demos. There, you will find out different solutions for main, blogging, and other pages (WooCommerce pages), and entire pre-made websites.
3. The Most Interesting – Plugins
Yes, here comes the most interesting part from the well-known developer Zemez – plugins. CrocoBlock contains a package with all 10 products. Still, here you can purchase or download separate tools if you don’t need all of them.
Jet plugins deserve a particular attention – all of them are interesting and responsible for multiple handy options. Let’s consider them!
What Are 10 Jet Plugins I will get?
JetElements is a package of many widgets that substitute or complement the Elementor features. This is one of the richest and multi-purpose widgets packages with 30 products including animated and advanced elements, banners and buttons, multiple layouts, image comparison, scroll navigation, different forms, etc.
If you don’t use all of them you can just disable it via JetElements settings.
- JetMenu is an interesting widget that will help you to create a menu including MegaMenu. This is another advanced supplement to Elementor that doesn’t only reproduces Elementor’s functionality but extends it.
- JetBlog turns a WordPress post into a so-called magazine style. The tool gives an opportunity to add attractive listings, video clips, complex query options such as query posts using custom fields, etc. It’s one of the most useful tools in the package. Check out the demo to see how it looks like.
- JetTabs. Neither Elementor nor Elementor Pro has this option. This widget stands for creating tabs and accordion layouts. JetTabs solves an issue of pasting other widgets into tabs and grids.
- You will need JetReviews to add and form reviews. Click here to see how it looks like. You can add additional subcategories like on AliExpress to rate the delivery, the feedback from the seller, and other issues.
And even more:
- JetWooBuilder ensures the visual presentation of the eCommerce pages. Neither Elementor nor Elementor Pro provides this option. Still, they might appear in the further versions.
- JetTricks widget is irreplaceable when it comes to creating animation and other visual effects. It gives you a chance to use the Parallax effect, create sticky elements to focus on particular information while scrolling or unfolding columns to hide some content if there is much of it. You can also download more blocks with the help of the animated “show more” break. It’s possible to place the hotspots anywhere on the page such as these pink shopping carts. When you hover over the hotspot, the tiny “tips” appear.
- JetBlocks offers multiple blocks for forms, demos, footers, and headers (login and signup forms, search forms, authorization links, shopping cart, breadcrumbs, etc). Working with JetBlocks is super easy – you just drag and drop them without dealing with a line of code!
- JetThemeCore is a library of the ready-made templates and blocks and own template processor that you will find in the admin panel (CrocoBlock – My Library). The template processor reproduces the Elementor’s template collection – skins, footers, demos, headers, and other sections remain in different categories.
ThemeCore adds an additional MagicButton that leads to the library of the ready-made templates that is divided into multiple categories. The navigation here is quite complicated but it’s possible to get used to it.
What Should I Do after the Download?
This tool will help you to import the themes, add-ons, and other elements. Firstly, you should set up this tool. It will download all the aforementioned elements “all at once”. You won’t need to download all Jet plugins, themes, and images separately.
Still, downloading all the stuff manually makes sense only if you don’t need any of the Jet plugins, for instance.
Why Should I Download CrocoBlock?
It is a new product in the marketplace. Not enough time passed to understand exactly how the widget works. Still, the users have already pointed out some advantages of the service and here they are:
- A really big number of themes. They are stylish, bright, and appealing. Elementor also has a solid selection of themes but they compromise on the look and the quality of the CrocoBlock themes.
- The subscription kit already contains an amazing collection of add-ons. Plus, the developers announced about the release of the JetPopup and JetSocial in the short term.
- The price. You pay a reasonable price for such a huge number of plugins and other important elements responsible for design and UI. For instance, one Jet plugin costs $15. You get a package including ten of them for $49 in a year or $299 for a lifetime subscription! Here you save your money and that’s awesome!
Familiarize with the things that each of two available packages includes:
You get the same list of services and options if you pay annually per an unlimited number of websites.
As a bottom line, we could say that CrocoBlock is for saving your time and money. Quite pragmatic, isn’t it? For instance, if you decide to download 3 Jet tools for your future site, it will cost you the same thing as if you would purchase the entire package with 10 Jet plugins, premium and quality images, multi-purpose theme, and a constant development guarantee!
The benefit is obvious.
So, despite some drawbacks of the product, it is definitely worth considering. For the reasonable price, you get a fat package with solutions for your site! At least, you will save a lot.
So, enjoy the new Elementor component and create your dream website fast!