No, we just built templates. Although we would like to get to know your work better, our time is limited and we cannot accept client work.
Due to high demand in purchases, our payment vendor (2Checkout/Avangate) has some digital delivery delays. Usually they do a lot of security checks to make sure you are the owner of the Credit Card/Paypal Account to protect you. You should see the product in your account in maximum 30 minutes. Please make sure you checked also your Spam folder for emails with the subject: "Creative Tim" or "2checkout". If more than 30 minutes passed please contact us and we will manually take care of your order.
Firstly, all our products work. We have tested them, hundreds of people before had already used them. But there may be a bug or something missing in the process you are undergoing, so contact us to get to the bottom of it. Send a mail to [email protected] and we'll get back to you, within a day.
To be able to use our products, you need minimum knowledge of web development and front-end. We have written a blog post on where to start, if you are at the beginning. You can read it here. We are always regularly posting video tutorials that show use-cases for our templates. You can watch them on our channel.
You don't have to, you can get the files for the free products from GitHub too. Here is where we keep the repositories public. But we recommend you use the Creative Tim process, so you can stay up-to-date with the latest updates, development and also access preferential treatment regarding our premium products.
Bundle to big bundle? You can upgrade your Bundle anytime to our Big Bundle, so you can have access to all our HTML, React, Angular and Vue products for multiple clients/websites. Contact us for more details.
You can upgrade from Personal License to Developer License whenever you want by just paying the difference. You just have to send us an email with the product that you have and we will give you an unique coupon for the upgrade. For example if you paid $49 for Material Dashboard PRO - Personal License and now you need the Developer License which is $199, you just need to pay $150.
To get the invoice you need to:
1. Access your account from on our payment vendor Avangate: https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount
2. Insert your Avangate Order No. or the email that you used in the purchase flow
3. You will receive a login link on your email 4. Check the Order History section.
Extra Info: If you are ordering on behalf of a company, the invoice will be sent automatically to the billing email address provided during ordering. For each completed order, a payment receipt will also be sent automatically to the billing email address provided
If you still cannot get the invoice please send us a message with your case.
On the package level (the archive that you receive) there is no difference. The difference is only in what you can do with that package. For example a Personal License allows you to use our product for a personal website/app, for your startup or for a single client, while the Developer License allows you to create multiple websites/apps for different clients, for a SaaS application where you charge your users for using the product and also create themes/templates for sale. The themes/templates that you build cannot look as the original product, you need to change images, text, elements orders etc. More about the licenses can be found here.
A quick presentation on how to use the products:
1. The Dashboard should be used for the Admin/CMS part of your website/startup. Here is where you control everything from the management part, where you see stats like this about your products/users, where you edit/add/delete different items, etc. This is the control panel of your site. The Dashboard also includes the Login Page , Register Page or Lock Screen Page so you can use them to have the access to the Dashboard
2. The UI Kit should be used for the part where you present your business. You can create with the kit the Landing Page of your startup/website, the Contact Us Page the Pricing Page the About Us Page etc. Or you can use this to create also your Blog, where you will keep in touch with your audience. You can also built your own pages with already made sections -> https://demos.creative-tim.com/material-kit-pro/sections.html
If you create a SaaS, probably your users will have access to the Dashboard too, so they can control some items from there too. But you still need the UI kit for the presentation pages of your business. In this way you will have the same design in the presentation and also in the Dashboard.
Just follow the next steps, for the FileUpload Example:
1. You can go to material-kit/assets/sass/material-kit/_fileupload.scss and put it in the same folder structure to material-dashboard.
2. Compile again the assets/sass/material-dashboard.scss SASS using Koala http://koala-app.com/ (make sure you set the output path to assets/css/material-kit.css).
3. Move the library for the file upload from material-kit/assets/js/jasny-bootstrap.min.js to the same folder in material-dashboard and then everything should work fine in the Dashboard.
The differences come in the number of the components, plugins, sections, pages. The Free versions contain only a few elements which allow you to build a website but the PRO version is giving you more flexibility. Also, the PRO versions, depending on the packages, come with Photoshop or Sketch files for prototyping. Let’s take an example, our latest UI Kit Material Kit:
1. Free Version: Material Kit
2. PRO Version: Material Kit Pro
If you scroll to the middle of the page you will see a comparison of the products. 60 components vs 1000 components, plugins 2 vs 7, example pages 3 vs 10, a better and more complex documentation for the PRO, Photoshop files etc. All the components are elements like buttons, icons, tables, comments areas, modals, cards etc.
Basically the Free version is like a Demo for the PRO, like a sample.
The difference between packages consists of what you get in the archive after you purchase the product.
1. The HTML archive is the one that contains the code, this code can be pure HTML with SCSS and JS files or HTML/SCSS/JS + Angular/Vue.js/ReactJS coded files, depending on the product that you get.
2. The HTML + PSD or HTML + Sketch contains what you have at point 1 and extra Photoshop or Sketch Files which can be used by a designer from your team. The flow will be something like: the designer is using the files to create a fast prototype, then you talk about that prototype with the developer's team or you show that prototype to a client if everything is fine, you then start to code.
You can use the PRO product on an open source project if you will add in the Readme file (github) or description of your product that you made the project using “X product from Creative Tim” and a link to the product page.
Please let us know after you made the project and if it is helping the community of developers, we will give you feedback and promote it in our gallery, social media and newsletters.
Since this product is not under MIT license, and it is a PRO paid product, you can go ahead and delete our copyrights if you wish so.