Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
As a Product Manager on the Data Programs Slingshot team at Protocol Labs, you will…
- Engage deeply with the engineering teams building technical breakthroughs, and the communities that make them run!
- Creating the feedback systems and product strategy approaches that inform this engineering work to maximize impact
- Own the product development lifecycle and help build key foundational components
- Facilitate the work of our early builders and developers through partner solutions engineering
- Communicate development team progress to key stakeholders throughout the community
- Collect and synthesize community feedback to guide engineering priorities and product strategy
- Organize and participate in community governance, public presentations, and go to market execution