Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times!
Today, with over 25 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love adventures worldwide.
What you will do
- Develop innovative new features from the first idea and concept over to road map planning, implementation, testing, release, and monitoring.
- Work in one of our cross-functional squads of backend, web, and mobile developers, designers, copywriters, QA, data scientists, and product experts.
- Team up with Matthias, Barbara, Marco, Chris, and Florent to build a state-of-the-art iOS app with up to 2 million monthly active users.
- Release frequently with continuous builds, testing, and direct team feedback.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Are highly self-driven, responsible, and keen to learn and improve.
- Love to develop awesome products with a focus on great user experiences.
- Have 4+ years of professional experience with developing high-quality production iOS apps.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in Swift development.
- Love to work full-stack on native iOS apps.
- Have a deep and up-to-date knowledge of iOS design principles and patterns, the core iOS frameworks, and technologies.
- Write code that's readable, well documented, and meaningfully tested.
- Are a great team player and communicator in a diverse and international remote team.