Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times!
Today, with over 25 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love adventures worldwide.
What will you do:
- Work collaboratively across multiple product squads to level up our UX copy across our mobile apps, website, and all of our third-party apps.
- Lead user research projects to empirically assess the quality of our copy and help us make better decisions as a team.
- Champion komoot’s tone of voice and internal style manuals to protect the consistency of our copy across all channels.
- Lead briefings and work closely with our pool of localizers to effectively translate/transcreate our words into 11+ additional languages.
- Work with the copy team, Catherine and Craig, on continuous improvement tasks to ensure the words we publish are industry leading.
- Create channel and target group specific content and write engaging, easy to understand copy.