Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times!
Today, with over 25 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love adventures worldwide.
About the role
You’ve got a head for processes, an eye for detail and you love being the first to test out new features in the wild. As a member of the komoot Quality Assurance team you'll play a key role in delivering new, bug-free features to our users worldwide. We work in cross-functional squads so you’ll work with a range of people from product managers and designers, to developers and data analysts to bring new features into the world. And you’ll simultaneously help to shape our quality practices with the rest of the QA team.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Perform exploratory tests, both indoors and outside, to ensure an exceptional user experience for komoot’s mobile (Android and iOS) apps and website
- Work with product managers and designers to refine features and contribute to requirements
- Provide test feedback and pair up with developers to test the features throughout the development process
- Keep an overview of bug reports and prioritize them in collaboration with our product, development and customer support teams
- Manage our manual test suites
- Support the developers maintaining our automated test suites