At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. We're hiring a Machine Learning Engineer - Customer Success to help our customers solve difficult, real-world problems and engage in ground-breaking research by using our developer tools in their machine learning pipelines.
In this role, you'll be working with the most sophisticated ML teams in the world working on some of the toughest ML problems in computer vision, robotics, natural language processing, and more. Your responsibility will be to make their work easier with our tools. You'll have the opportunity to work with ML teams across multiple industries to uncover their ML needs, improve their ML workflow, explore how W&B fits into their environment, collaborate on projects, and educate them on the best practices of our product.
Machine Learning Engineers on our customer success teams are critical to the success of our customers at Weights & Biases. You'll partner with Customer Success, Support, Product and Engineering teams to own the technical onboarding and success of our customers, serving as the primary knowledge owner and face to our customers. You'll help drive adoption, understand innovative customer use cases, and serve as the primary problem solver in our customers' machine learning workflows.
- Be an expert in implementing effective, robust, and reproducible machine learning pipelines for engineering teams using Weights & Biases tools
- Effectively articulate best practices for instrumenting machine learning pipelines to our customers as a trusted advisor
- Partner with our customers to uncover their desired outcomes and be the trusted advisor to help them realize the full potential of W&B in solving their problem
- Provide customer training sessions, product demos, and workshops covering best practices & different solutions W&B offers to drive adoption
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to create processes for the post-sales lifecycle (Onboarding/Training, Adoption, Workshops, Demos, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Support, Product and Engineering teams to influence product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Experience using one or more of the following packages: TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch Lightning
- Strong programming proficiency in Python and eagerness to help customers who are primarily users of Python deep learning frameworks and tools be successful
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities, respond promptly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Ability to break down complex problems and resolve them through customer consultation and execution.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Linux/Unix