Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
- You have a background in web development (preferably Ruby on Rails or equivalent)
- You are interested in performance related problems and designing resilient systems
- You want to become highly proficient in relational and non relational data stores
- You understand the core features of cloud providers (preferably with an understanding of how to define infrastructure as code with a tool such as Terraform)
- You enjoy collaborating with others to write excellent software and to resolve production incidents
Here’s How You Will Make an Impact
- Improve the performance and scalability of services
- Troubleshoot issues across the whole stack; ingress, application, network, databases etc
- Manage infrastructure using Terraform and Kubernetes
- Create concise postmortems in the event of an outage
- Write and maintain run-books for other engineers to leverage
- Ensure proper monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding for applications you support
- Collaborate with other engineers to make sound infrastructure decisions, improve workflow, and deploy applications ready for production
- Participate in an on-call rotation (great ratio of time on call vs off call)