We are an international team working on an innovative SaaS product that is disrupting the Amazon Private Label Sellers niche. The business domain is data-intensive and there is a huge opportunity to innovate and deliver next-level value to our users. You will be driving our data initiatives for all processes - domain insights, feature ideation, UI/UX design, algorithms etc.
You will be an independent contractor. This is a full time (40h/week), fully remote job. Start time is immediate.
- 5+ years of professional experience in data science, doing exploratory data analysis, testing hypotheses, and building predictive models
- A strong background in advanced mathematics, in particular in probability theory and statistics, data mining
- Fluent in English
- SEO and/or eCommerce business domain knowledge
- Deliver world-class data science for our software - model complex problems, find opportunities, discover solutions, and deliver actionable business insights
- Work with the product team - drive ideation of new features; identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends; define algorithms and data sets to spot actionable, value-adding insights
- Work with the design team to create data visualization UI
- Drive the AWS Cloud Data deployment - best practices for cloud data operations; deploy the models that you build
We believe you will be successful in this role if you have these qualities:
- Critical thinking; able to form and articulate strong opinions; able to prove it with data
- Articulate - this is a CEO facing role
- Self-motivated, perfectionist problem solver
- Continuously leveraging data to deliver more value to our customers
- Passionate, enthusiastic and up to date about DS