At REO we want to help real estate brokers, owners and buyers find and trade properties easier than ever. We believe that easy-to-use software is key in this complex and fast-paced industry.
- Take ownership during refinement and planning to break down new epics into small deliverables for the BE team.
- Ship features every two weeks or quicker.
- Are responsible for the quality of the Laravel API and proposing strategic and lasting improvements.
- Actively contribute to the REO code base and deliver user value with your code.
- You are driven by real impact of your work. You don't require a large team to make things happen.
- You strive for customer value when balancing new features, technical debt and incremental improvements.
- You consider the perspective of the user and company when proposing new ideas. Why we do something is just as important as what we do.
- You set code standards through your work and mentor fellow backend engineers.
The Back-End team
Currently we are three engineers taking care of architecting, implementing and monitoring core functionalities. Each engineer takes projects from A to Z including initial exploration, system design documentation and implementation. Each of us in the team has very different interests within our working domain, this way there is always room for nerdy discussions.
At REO we put a lot of emphasis on impact, speed and user value. We also take time to find better ways to work, use new tools and adopt new technologies — for us, this is an essential part of work. Knowledge shares happen every 4 weeks and everyone can present their topic of choice.
We are located in Berlin but are a distributed team. Learn more about how we work and what we strive for at our careers page.
Do you have questions or want to get in touch? Feel out this form https://form.typeform.com/to/XSE3Ea29 and we will reach out to you!