FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Senior React Native Engineer, you will be responsible for creating our mobile application for our customers with features impacting the whole customer journey. You have a chance to join the team early on and work creatively on our product.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within 3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- You quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with exciting projects in cross-functional teams and massive growth potential.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have and frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete freedom over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our mobile application. Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units.
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying and monitoring of your code. We believe in Serverless
- Experience in third-party libraries, RESTful APIs, and local databases.
- Good background in building complex customer-facing products with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining in Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Anna Kaiser is looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!