FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto subscription platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
With this program, we want to encourage talented women to be in engineering leadership positions and to make powerful contributions to the growth of FINN. As a leader at FINN, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of up to 7 Backend and Frontend Engineers. You are directly responsible for developing your team members and for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- You have the flexibility to choose how you are structuring your working time by making use of our trust-based working hours.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, participation in the company pension scheme, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete ownership over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and manage an incredible team: Grow a high-performing team, coach and support your team members on a daily basis. Continuously advance the technical quality, processes, and collaboration of your team.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Be a role model for engineers: be involved and act as a mentor in building a diverse and open-minded team where everyone has equal opportunity to pursue their personal development.
Departments at FINN
- Development Operations: You are directly responsible for building and maintaining the best application infrastructure to support all our software engineering teams.
- Operations: Your team builds custom tools for fully automated car fulfillment directly impacting the industry.
- Fleet: Your team will be responsible to build custom tools for procurement, yield, and car sales managers. This involves developing e.g. a holistic residual value tool.
- User Acquisition: Your team is responsible for a stellar experience on our homepage, native app, and checkout.
- B2B: Be responsible for building a true enterprise experience for our B2B customers on all platforms.
- Finance and Data: You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge data tooling and infrastructure, providing FINN with the best information about its cars, customers, and operations.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a top-tier university.
- 2+ years of managerial experience in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Proven track record with 3+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Experience in software engineering, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Profound knowledge of React, Python, NodeJS or Go.
- Strong solution-finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome obstacles.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Verena Ermes and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!