Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position
Foursquare is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
Foursquare’s Global Business Development team is responsible for expanding the channel partnerships we commercially operate in. We are partner obsessed and ensure that our products and services deliver strategic value.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager will drive revenue growth through our strategic channel partnerships by 1) executing commercial contracts to grow existing partnerships through commercial optimization, or product or geographic expansion, 2) proactively sourcing and closing net new partnerships, 3) supporting Foursquare and partner sales teams with subject matter expertise to build GTM momentum and remove friction across these partner channels.
In this role, you’ll
- Identify and execute on opportunities to grow Foursquare’s channel partnerships through commercial optimization, geographic expansion, and addition of new product lines
- Qualify inbound channel partner requests and proactively source strategically viable new partnerships, working through the full deal lifecycle of discovery call to contract close
- Collaborate with FSQ Client Solutions, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to analyze and proactively identify growth opportunities within existing partnerships, using quantitative metrics to persuade partner teams and FSQ sales teams to lean into certain products, verticals, etc.
- Negotiate business commercials for Partner contracts and collaborate with Foursquare’s legal team throughout a deal lifecycle.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience at an adtech company, high-growth startup, or management consulting firm.
- Track record of successfully managing and growing high profile strategic partnerships.
- Resourceful attitude and approach, ideally with experience sourcing and closing new partnership deals.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.