Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
Foursquare is looking for a detail-oriented, onsite Office Coordinator for our local SF Office space. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our local team has all the tools to be successful in their day and things run smoothly across the board, as well as serving as point person for the Executive & Office Operations team in the San Francisco region.
Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and competent professional with impeccable communication skills (written and verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Reception: First point of contact for visitors from HQ and other offices. Duties may include onboarding/offboarding, assisting with interviews and/or visitors.
- Facilities Management:
- Addressing facilities tickets and coordinating office repairs with vendors (broken furniture, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc).
- Maintaining and starting vendor relationships.
- Inventory: Tracking, ordering, and organizing inventory as needed (office supplies, swag, snacks, etc.)
- General Office Tasks & Errands: Tasks can include: Making copies, ordering lunch for small meetings, light mailroom duties, and obtaining gifts for clients. The job may require errands to be run from time to time.
- Misc. Tech Support: Serve as the go-to expert with Google Meet rooms, Robin, and other in-office technologies
- As part of the Executive & Office Operations Team, participate in the facilitation of surprise and delight events/initiatives throughout the year, specifically our Annual Talent Show as well as lunches, birthdays, new hire welcome events, off-sites, and other team-building events.
- This is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require. You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Foursquare’s discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years experience in office management or reception.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client/customer-facing
- An extremely detail-oriented and organized individual that ensure executives are armed with all necessary information at all times
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes to meetings/schedules occur
- A sense of creativity for out of the box solutions
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.