Turing is the career platform for 1.1M+ engineers around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world’s untapped human potential. We use machine learning and automation to source and match exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies for remote developer positions.
We’re headquartered in Palo Alto, California and are a remote first company with 500+ strong team members.
- We have raised a total of $140 Million at a $1.1B valuation.
- We have grown > 10x in the last year.
- Turing has been featured in America's best startup employers by Forbes, 2021 and in Top 10 most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company, 2021.
- Turing’s customers include Microsoft, Twitter, Airbnb, Lyft, PayPal, and hundreds of other Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups.
Own the content creation initiatives/processes at Turing and drive the overall organic growth strategy at Turing by analyzing marketing metrics using content as the key lever.
- Drive reach, reputation and revenue with content and translate content strategy into quantifiable goals.
- Craft content strategies to drive organic growth, facilitate ongoing content planning, and manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion to build and amplify the social media presence of the brand.
- Ensure that the content is top-notch, consistent and aligned with Turing’s purpose, target audience, target geography and editorial strategy.
- Create, monitor and communicate OKRs for the content marketing team. And, build, mentor, and lead a team of marketing professionals.
- Collaborate with multiple Departments (Engineering, Sales, Branding, etc.) and top management to ideate campaign frameworks and the type of content efforts needed to fulfill the business goals.
- Create impactful content across multiple formats such as blogs, articles, posts, talk tracks, advertisements, podcast scripts, video scripts, newsletters, etc. and across channels like blog, social media, website, PR, SERP, etc.
- Ensure the content is compliant with Turing's legal and social media guidelines.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track which content is working, analyze the impact of each campaign to determine if they are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Build robust processes to deliver top-quality content at speed and scale.
- Maximize the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts through efficient use of email marketing, SEO, SEM, SMO, and paid advertising.
- Adept in creating engaging, inspiring and persuasive content.
- Ability to calculate ROI on every bit of content produced and interpret website, blog, and social media data in gauging success of the business’s content and campaigns.
- Adept in presenting complex business strategies concisely and research on competitive market data to come up with well informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Experience across a range of digital, social and integrated media.
- Willingness and ability to exercise judgment and take risks.
- Has creative vision and ability to inspire others.
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience in SaaS Companies preferred.
- Have previously led a team of 30+ content writers, social and digital marketers.
- Understanding of measurement and analytics of social media and website content.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful digital strategies.
- An intuitive understanding of behavioral and digital trends.
- Passion to tell stories that inspire action and build engagement.
- Proficiency in various digital marketing and analytics tools.
- Experience as a leader and practitioner: social media marketing, email marketing, copywriting, content strategy, market research, SEO.
Advantages of joining Turing:
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation with great tax benefits
- Expect fast career growth (High growth unicorn firm)
- Flexible work timings
- Full-time remote opportunity
Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
For applicants from the European Union, please review Turing's GDPR notice here.