Turing is the career platform for 1.1M+ engineers around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world’s untapped human potential. We use machine learning and automation to source and match exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies for remote developer positions.
We’re headquartered in Palo Alto, California and are a remote first company with 500+ strong team members.
- We have raised a total of $140 Million at a $1.1B valuation.
- We have grown > 10x in the last year.
- Turing has been featured in America's best startup employers by Forbes, 2021 and in Top 10 most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company, 2021.
- Turing’s customers include Microsoft, Twitter, Airbnb, Lyft, PayPal, and hundreds of other Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups.
We are seeking talented Product Managers who are excited about our mission and scaling the fast-growing company.
Turing PMs drive company growth.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will independently drive a large product area impacting the careers of 1.1M+ engineers worldwide.
It means you will have the freedom to define KPIs and drive cross-functional teams to ideate, ship, and iterate products in a data-driven environment. Your product area may include one or more of the following:
- Engineer vetting strategy
- Matching engineers with the right job
- Personalized career growth tools
- Funnel optimization
- Mobile app
- Messaging platform
The experience you will bring
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager at a leading technology company
- Customer obsession
- Track record of working backwards from paying customers and mastering the problem space
- Engineer empathy
- Motivated to help global engineers grow their careers
- Be able to segment global engineers’ personas and understand their needs
- Be able to define and own key metrics for the engineer pool’s growth
- Track record of doing hands-on data analysis for insights and root cause diagnosis
- Experienced in working with SQL or spreadsheets to analyze data
- Cross-functional leadership
- Led cross-functional initiatives with Engineering, Design, Operations, Data Science, Sales, and/or Pre-Sales for successful product launch and operation
- Can “own the room”
- Drive your baby to success. Make informed decisions and execute fast, while being adaptable in light of new information.
- Technical: Degree in computer science, engineering, data science, or a related field
- Funnel optimization or gamification experience
Advantages of joining Turing:
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation with great tax benefits
- Expect fast career growth (High growth unicorn firm)
- Flexible work timings
- Full-time remote opportunity
Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
For applicants from the European Union, please review Turing's GDPR notice here.