Turing is the career platform for 1.1M+ engineers around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world’s untapped human potential. We use machine learning and automation to source and match exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies for remote developer positions.
We’re headquartered in Palo Alto, California and are a remote first company with 500+ strong team members.
- We have raised a total of $140 Million at a $1.1B valuation.
- We have grown > 10x in the last year.
- Turing has been featured in America's best startup employers by Forbes, 2021 and in Top 10 most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company, 2021.
- Turing’s customers include Microsoft, Twitter, Airbnb, Lyft, PayPal, and hundreds of other Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups.
Responsible for the design, development, & implementation of employee relations policies & procedures for the APAC region. Leverage your experience and creativity to become a trusted resource for People Leaders and Team Members. Formulate partnerships across the business & HR function to deliver value-added service to management & employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization and play a pivotal role in being a part of the business solution.
Policies & Procedures (APAC focused):
- Understand what business expects and align organizational structure on strategic business objectives to help make an impact.
- You will play a leading role in the development of our APAC People Team Strategy. Examples may include project management of entity set-up, acquisitions, tailoring policy to remain compliant in various APAC countries, and be the primary People Team resources for all APAC-based team members.
- Facilitate HRBP-led programs including, but not limited to performance reviews, succession planning, compensation reviews, etc.
- Provide guidance and analysis on human capital matters
- Develop systematic feedback mechanisms for evaluating policy impact and effectiveness.
India Labor Law Expert & Employee Relations:
- Calibrate and facilitate the execution of global policies in compliance with India’s Labor Laws and work closely with Turing’s in-house Legal team as needed/required
- You will lead the full-cycle of team member relations cases within the APAC region, escalating cases when appropriate.
Strategic HR & Culture
- Identify the talent imperatives and be a strong advisor to the business on all HR related matters because we believe in providing efficient, customer-centric, and dignified experiences to all of our stakeholders.
- Collaborate with department executives across the organization to ensure that all HR activities are strategically aligned with line manager priorities and delivering remedies that boost organizational and individual performance in order to meet the OKRs
- Maintain a consistent corporate culture for all team members while tailoring specific aspects for country-based needs.
- As the company evolves, you should expect the classic “other duties as assigned”
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources, preferably as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager in a SaaS company
- Exceptional functional HR knowledge in: India Employment Law, employee relations, building full cycle company HR Policies & Procedures, employee engagement, coaching and development, data analytics, organizational design and performance management
- Ability to operate independently, exercising sound professional judgment with HR-related matters and strong consulting abilities with a track record of influencing decisions and fostering consensus
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, HR or related field of study.
- As we are in build mode, you must have a willingness to navigate ambiguity, scale processes and provide thoughtful solutions that meet the needs of the moment.
- Navigating ambiguity as an opportunity to build out and optimize scalable processes.
- High level of integrity both personally and professionally, including the capacity to handle sensitive data
- Willingness to work overlapping hours with those based in the United States (Eastern Time) and respond to out-of-hours needs when required.
- Previous experience with internationally headquartered company
- Previous experience with acquisitions or the setup of entities in the APAC region.
- Foundational knowledge of corporate finance, economics, and/or statistics.
Advantages of joining Turing:
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation with great tax benefits
- Expect fast career growth (High growth unicorn firm)
- Flexible work timings
- Full-time remote opportunity
Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
For applicants from the European Union, please review Turing's GDPR notice here.