Do you relish the challenge of driving the performance of a growing brand's marketing campaigns? Would you love to see your direct influence on the growth of a start-up that is changing the face of the decentralised finance (DeFi) industry? If so, you could be our next Performance Marketing Associate.
You will join our small but ambitious marketing team, where you will constantly be challenged & given endless learning experiences, combined with the annual personal £2000 L&D budget to continue your career development, within a start-up responsible for disrupting the $400tn global finance industry.
You will be given the autonomy to use your creative and analytical mindset, to drive an increase in user sign-ups and engagement across our various different platforms. You'll have the freedom to test new platforms and marketing methods to find an edge over the competition and propel RDX Works & Radix to the top.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have the ability to plan, coordinate and execute innovative & powerful marketing campaigns to drive sign-ups and engagement across a wide range of digital platforms.
- You will take a data-driven approach to your work, applying your know-how to monitor and report on performance using Google Analytics and other analytics tools. Also providing recommendations that will improve campaign performance and help you meet ambitious growth KPIs.
- You will collaborate with internal & external design and copywriting stakeholders & partners.
- You love keeping up with the trends in marketing and are always looking to find a competitive edge.
- You could be a great fit if our company values resonate with you - Ask for help, Get shit done. Be excellent to each other. Take the initiative, You’ve got this. Do the right thing, not the easy thing. Strong opinions, loosely held.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience of demand gen performance marketing experience - This could be within an agency or as part of an in-house team.
- A proven track record of managing multi-channel paid marketing campaigns across different platforms such as Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & others. You may be an expert in only 1 or 2, but you “know enough to be dangerous” across the board.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Proficiency with Excel / Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of the crypto, blockchain & technology industries isn’t needed but would be a nice plus.
Who are we?
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or email [email protected] for more information.
Check out our company benefits here - RDX Works Benefits
Alternatively, if you feel like you don’t match all of the requirements, we would love you to still apply anyway. We understand that confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates and we wouldn’t want this to prevent us from meeting you; especially as we are big advocates of helping people learn & grow.