Who we are
Who are you?
- Design, scope, and estimate complex applications at the feature level.
- Build applications and services that power new products interacting with Ethereum (or other) blockchains.
- Envision and develop features to help build new applications.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.
- Experience owning and shipping multiple products
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- A mastery of Node.js and React with an understanding of encryption and cryptography fundamentals
- Basic Solidity understanding, preferably with at least one project shipped to mainnet
- Ability to quickly iterate and ship code using test-driven development patterns
- Ability to build modern, event-driven React frontends, converting Figma designs into functional components
- Mastery of CSS, preferably via a library like TailwindCSS
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Knowledge of engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- A passion for learning and a self-awareness of your learning style
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMmEwNjo5OGMwOjM2MDA6OjEwMwM