Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. In-studio to on-chain, we’ve taken our mission out in the open, inviting builders, founders, and degens alike to share knowledge, define new opportunities, and establish a true meritocracy where prosperity is available to all. Want in on the action? Keep reading. And let’s show the world how Web3 could be and should be done.
Who are you?
Visual identity designers are responsible for translating the Decent brand into emotionally resonant visuals through graphics, illustrations and scalable identity systems. We are looking for someone with experience in branding, digital design, and print/packaging. Visual designers primarily work in the marketing work stream and will collaborate with writers, strategists, directors and project managers to create boundary-pushing identity systems and brand applications (digital, print, environmental, experiential). We value strong communicators who are are independently responsible, seek opportunities for growth, and possess the unique ability to combine strategy with execution.
- Translate our vision through your design expertise across a wide range of brand applications, from larger conceptual design challenges to more narrowly-defined deliverables
- Build and maintain boundary-pushing brand identity systems for Decent and the protocols built by Decent DAO
- Craft and present visual work with strong conceptual thinking and strategic rationale
- Advocate for the vision of design across Decent, both in our work and in our culture
- Help grow and improve design at Decent by mentoring others, contributing feedback, documenting design processes, and curating resources
- An exceptional portfolio of branding case studies demonstrating your skill across the full design stack, from big-picture strategy and research to visual design and high-quality brand applications
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with creating brandmarks/identity systems and extensively applying them across a variety of mediums
- Ability to successfully contribute to multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, and changing priorities
- A commitment to being detail-oriented and self-organized
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal and listening
- Possess an active interest in following trends and best practices related to design thinking, branding, user experience and visual design in the design industry at large
- Be a decent human
Nice to Haves
- The ability to teach yourself new programs and design tools
- Experience working in Web3 or contributing to DAO
- Print & packaging experience
- Web Design
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking DeFi products. We've fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, our open-source collective connects contributors across the crypto spectrum with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities. Working out in the open, we rally our community to create a DeFi experience that’s free, fair, and accessible for all.
Decent is an ecosystem of proven software builders, early adopters of cryptocurrency, and the protocols we create to advance our core mission: leveraging human intelligence in the most efficient way to accelerate decentralization. Join our global distributed talent and intelligent capital network and reap the benefits:
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RODYuMTI0Ljc0LjQ2M