Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, the first female-centered blockchain mobile game to bring NFT and Web3 to the masses. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts and retail experts united by our passion for simulation games. Supported by a board of world-class gaming and crypto experts. Finfin Plays is offering a Web3 NFT Social Media & Community Manager full time position in the European region.
Who we are looking for:
You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and an external Marketing agency in charge of co-designing and executing social media content and community engagement, both reactive and proactive. Our ideal Community Manager will plan and create a regular programme of multimedia content across all platforms, driving growth and engagement. This person also brings a charismatic and creative flair to content.
- Develop and manage social media content across all the platforms
- Develop community strategy, engagement and growth plan
- Help create the community narrative
- Organize community events, including contests, community calls, and online activities
- Create & update user guides, FAQs, instructional content
- Work closely with game design, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment and focus on community
- Act as the voice of the community to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Manage support requests
- Understand product mechanisms and be able to answer community questions, speak with users, and support integration partners
- Hands-on expertise with Discord, Telegram, Twitter and Instagram
- Great sense of humor and creativity
- Content creation skills (articles, tweets, memes/visuals) are a huge plus!
- Experience and willingness to host virtual events
- First-hand experience using blockchain, NFT and cryptocurrencies
- You experienced growing a community and building a significant follower base
- You are open-minded and inclusive which enables you to engage with a worldwide community
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
A huge plus:
- A portfolio of published ‘User Guide’ articles / blogs [send us links, we’ll read them!]
- Previous working experience in Web3
- Experience in community management for NFT and crypto projects
- Strong personal presence on Twitter and other social media channels
What we can offer:
- A competitive compensation package with a unique and global business opportunity
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of Gaming, Fashion and Blockchain
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position please reach out to us at [email protected]
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMmEwMjoyZjA0OjExOTpjYzAwOjlkNGU6MjdiOmNlNzo3NGIwM