Everything happens somewhere - which is why spatial analytics is fundamental to companies trying to understand the “where” and the “why” of their business. CARTO is the leading cloud-native location intelligence platform, trusted by data scientists, data analysts and developers from companies such as Vodafone, IKEA, BT, Coca-Cola and Mastercard to provide geospatial insights for use cases such as site selection, geomarketing, route optimization, network planning and much more.
With an exceptionally diverse team of 200 people spread across the US and Europe, CARTO (backed by Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, among others) is changing the way companies analyze location data - making it simple to do this straight out of modern, cloud data warehouses. Redefining its category, the company has grown rapidly in recent years providing a compelling alternative to legacy GIS software.
Do you have a passion for solving the most challenging customer problems with spatial data? Are you intrigued by the future of spatial analysis? Do you want to be part of a high performing team, at a rapidly growing tech company with an awesome culture? Do you have expertise and demonstrated success selling software for analytics, BI, data science, or GIS? If so, we want to talk to you!
We offer a full remote position in the UK
- Be a highly motivated seller who is eager to lead the expansion of our customer base in Europe and Rest of World accounts, especially in the UK & Northern Europe markets
- Work with some of the most important companies world-wide to develop a deep understanding of their needs and match them to the CARTO value proposition
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals.
- Work hard and have fun!
- 2+ year track record of success in selling SaaS products in a sales or business development capacity, preferably in the geospatial, data science, BI and analytics space.
- Experience achieving or exceeding quota in closing complex deals (50-100k ASP) and winning and handling key accounts.
- Experience working on creative, consultative, solution-oriented sales and business development activities.
- A collaborative work style that allows you to thrive in an international, fast-paced and dynamic team.
- A positive mindset. You’re self-motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering growth. Most importantly, you are proactive, self-sufficient and the type of person to look for something yourself before asking where it is.
- Very good organizational skills.
- Most of all, you are optimistic, data-driven, smart and eager to learn!
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Flexible work hours in a focused, but casual environment.
- Excellent benefits, and stock options.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multicultural and multilingual company with a supportive, team-work oriented work environment.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category-defining, backed by the same VCs that have backed companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox and Cloudera.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
Send us your CV and explain your interest. Be sure to let us know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
Do you feel that you don't meet all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or check our product, follow us on Twitter (@carto) or Instagram (@cartohq).