ICEO has been building innovative startups in Blockchain, Fintech and Big Data for more than 10 years. We are a venture builder with experience founding companies that succeed in the marketplace. Forbes and Newsweek have written about our projects.
Working at ICEO offers you the opportunity to work with a team of professionals and to constantly improve your skills through an internal training system. With us you will actively participate in the development of cutting-edge products.
About the project
Due to the continuous development of our company, we are looking for a DevOps, who will join the team behind Norion.
Norion is a startup company built from the ground up by the ICEO team. It is an innovative organization where we help entrepreneurs enter the world of Blockchain and Web3. Our customers are companies from the traditional market and blockchain startups that want to create and publish their own token. We are known for offering customized tools for issuing and managing digital tokens. In addition to technology, we have ready-made legal solutions and access to investors and business angels, thanks to which we provide comprehensive support to entrepreneurs and enable them to take their first steps in the world of Web3, DeFi and Metaverse.
We work according to the Kanban method.
Daily project meetings are held in a lounge format to share knowledge between members of the different projects.
- Communication: Slack, Discord
- Workflow management: Jira
- Documentation: Confluence
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, GCP
Your responsibilities will include:
- collaborating with programmers to organize CI / CD practices using Bitbucket pipelines and provide ongoing software development support,
- preparing documentation of implemented solutions,
- researching new solutions available in the market and implementing them when necessary,
- creating and maintaining tools to automate the software development process in all its phases,
- ensuring an appropriate balance between a high level of safety and the comfort and flexibility of the team's work,
- building, maintaining, and developing the staging and production infrastructure based on the Kubernetes cluster.
What we expect from you:
- knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language: Bash, Python, GoLang,
- expertise in Docker containerization system,
- practical knowledge and experience with Linux at the management level (Debian / Ubuntu),
- knowledge of CI / CD systems and version control: Bitbucket Pipelines, Git,
- expertise in Kubernetes and Helm platforms,
- knowledge of HA and open-source tools for implementing HA,
- ability to use an infrastructure automation tool: Terraform,
- knowledge of: Kafka, Redis, Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, OpenVPN,
- knowledge of how PostgreSQL and MySQL work and experience using them in the fields of:
- running basic queries,
- creating accounts,
- assigning permissions,
- creating backups,
- maintaining data migration,
- troubleshooting performance issues,
- knowledge of LAN / WAN networks, Firewall, proxy server and Load Balancer, common network protocols: HTTP (s), DNS, SSH, TCP / IP and REST network services,
- practical knowledge of practices related to scalability and high performance of systems with experience in production systems,
- knowledge of the English language, which allows easy use of the documentation.
- knowledge of metrics tools: Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos,
- knowledge of JVM technology,
- knowledge of logging tools: Kibana, FluentD, Elasticsearch,
- experience with GCP in the field of: IAM, GKE, VPC, Compute Engine, Database,
- experience with AWS in the field of: S3, Route53, IAM, ECR,
- OVH experience in: LoadBalancing, public cloud, VM,
- Experience with technologies and tools: Cassandra, Spark, Solr, Jenkins.
Benefits and Perks
- salary PLN 15,000 - 25,000 net - B2B
- up to 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.
Our hiring process consists of a maximum of two stages.
- Introductory meeting, where we will introduce you to our company and Venture Builder's approach. We will tell you about our goals, our team, the projects we have worked on, and those currently in progress. At this stage, we would like to know your current situation regarding a job change, your financial expectations, and your preferred form of employment.
- Technical interview, where we would like to learn more about your experience. We will ask you some questions about software architecture, best practices, and your knowledge of specific tools.
*Optional Stage II:
Technical assignment followed by discussion. This phase occurs sporadically. As part of the hiring process, we may ask you to perform and discuss a short technical task closely related to the skills required for this position.