ICEO is a venture builder that professionally builds and sells innovative B2B and B2C software-based companies within the fintech and big-data realms to strategic or financial investors. For over 10 years we have been working on innovations that move the world! Our startups have been featured in Forbes, Puls Biznesu and Newsweek.
About the role
Due to dynamic development and new ideas for startups, we are looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer. In this role, you will use your skills in researching and designing customer experiences, as well as your knowledge in designing and optimizing web and mobile application interfaces. You will also work closely with other UI and UX designers, the product team, and developers. Do you want to develop your skills in a good atmosphere and among specialists in their field? Apply, and do not forget to send your portfolio!
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing scenarios and customer journey maps,
- prototyping / mockup of web and mobile interfaces,
- designing information and interaction architecture,
- conducting usability tests,
- optimizing the UX / UI of existing applications,
- participating in the creation of UX and UI mockups,
- researching trends, competition and opportunities in UX and UI,
- organizing workshops on UX / UI within the team,
- mapping business processes,
- collaborating with other UI and UX designers as well as product managers and developers.
What we expect from you:
- at least 4 years of experience in creating mockups for web applications,
- experience in creating and maintaining design systems,
- knowledge in the use of Figma,
- skills in designing mock-ups, graphical interfaces, web and mobile applications,
- fluency in written and spoken English,
- communication skills - both at team level and in official situations (e.g. meetings with the client),
- conscientiousness in the execution of tasks,
- very good organization of work.
- experience in managing the UX / UI manufacturing process,
- acquaintance with Zeplin,
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- knowledge of the topic and projects in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies,
- portfolio with FinTech projects.
- Senior UX/UI Designer - UX and UI design and optimization for web and mobile applications.
- UX/UI Designer Lead - decides on UX and UI a specific project and leads a corresponding team.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 13,000 - 22,000 net - B2B
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- a career path that allows for continual advancement and reaching C-level position,
- participation in business and integration meetings.