Bebop is a decentralized trading platform that aims to deliver a step-change user experience to trading on DeFi.
We believe that DeFi is the future of finance facilitating true innovation, economic freedom and ability to create the best financial products. At Bebop, we are on a mission to make superior trading products with efficient execution available to anyone. This means that we will only offer products and features that make sense. We will be driven by the best practices of user experience with user-centric design at the heart of everything we do, making products fun and easy to use. And we will work relentlessly and leverage our deepest expertise to bring the most efficient execution with transparent fees.
Bebop was born and incubated at Wintermute, one of the largest trading companies in crypto and a leading liquidity powerhouse in DeFi.
Learn more about bebop at bebop.xyz, Twitter, Discord and Medium.
Working for Bebop
At Bebop you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and make a direct impact on the business. You will work very closely with our product and engineering teams to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications and understand broader system architecture.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications that people find useful and that help grow the business. You will be responsible for all things Front-end related; this includes developing front end applications for Bebop as well as internal trading applications. A great advantage of this position is that it is varied, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape it, including selecting significant parts of the tech stack.
Hard Skills Requirements
Nice to have requirements
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- Good understanding of blockchain basics: blocks, accounts, transactions, smart contracts
- Experience with Web3
- Python knowledge is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- A unique opportunity to work on a startup from zero to one with all the impact of early employees, while having a reliable backing (financial, technological and business expertise) from one of the industry’s top players
- Strong culture fit with Bebop, defined as ambitious, knowledgeable and fun
- Work flexibility: while we have location preferences for our hubs (New York, London, Singapore, Sydney), we are open to remote candidates globally.