We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe within the industry and we’re now looking for an Account Manager to join our journey and support our Enterprise clients in DACH
Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 350 companies in 20+ different countries, ranging from SaaSstartups, Fintech, Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises in Media, Electronics, and Finance.
Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
What you'll do
As part of the Enterprise Sales team, you’ll be responsible to manage and grow our client partnerships as well as initiate long-term collaborations between clients and developers. You’ll focus on the DACH market where the demand for skilled developers is exploding. As Account Manager, you will mainly:
- Work with assigned accounts to make sure that our customers in your portfolio are satisfied, as well as maintain and develop Proxify business and relationships
- Working with assigned accounts to achieve/exceed high set growth targets
- Support in acquisition of new accounts
- Lead client meetings and use your selling skills to gain an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business, development needs and value drivers.
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are
We’re looking for a true challenger with an understanding of sales, business and people. Perhaps you’ve been working in B2B sales or account management within SaaS or other tech. You’re highly skilled at mapping business needs, and growing accounts as well as identifying great candidate matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we expect that you are a humble and easy going team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you
- Have proven experience in B2B sales, Client Management and/or Account Management
- Have the ability to network within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business as well as our clients’ business
- Are goal oriented and sales driven by nature
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development
- Are highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
- An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company
- Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want
- A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues
Work from wherever you want. Proxify HQ is based in Stockholm, you are welcome to work from here or in any of the DACH countries.
Sound like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply!