Synthetix is a decentralized derivatives liquidity protocol built on Ethereum, with over $2B+ in supporting collateral the project is one of the largest in all of DeFi. The Synthetix protocol powers the use of synthetic assets (Synths) in projects across its native interfaces as well as third party platforms like 1inch and Curve, generating $100M+ in weekly exchange volume. We are a global community of stakeholders across many functions, working together to innovate how value is transferred on the internet.
We’re driven by startup values - we iterate fast, test often and automate wherever possible; it’s that agility which has helped us get to where we are. We have some of the most complex dApps on Ethereum managing nearly $3B+ in value and are constantly building new interfaces and making improvements to existing assets.
The current team is globally distributed with contributors in Australia, North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Collaborative in approach and happy to work with others on projects
- Intellectually curious and enjoys moving fast
- Happy to work remote and manage their own office environment
- Willing to be flexible with availability to accommodate for the fast paced nature of the cryptocurrency market and open to occasional travel for events
- Solid demonstrable work (on GitHub or otherwise)
- Used both Synthetix and other DeFi products on mainnet and can demonstrate a solid understanding of how Synthetix works.
- Knowledge of Ethereum blockchain
- Experience with Web3/Ethers.js
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- React hooks
- Experience optimizing front-end performance
- Comfortable with the following tech stack:
- redux / react-query
- Pay in sUSD and SNX
- Ensure your code is professionally audited
- Provide a platform for sharing your talents to a global audience
- Pay for travel expenses to events & offsites
- Connect you to a thriving community
- Make you feel welcome!
If the above sounds interesting and you’d like to talk please contact [email protected]