Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $80M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are looking for a Community Manager to take ownership of a wide variety of strategic and day-to-day aspects of the Coinshift community. As a b2b solution, our community includes large hybrid crypto organizations, fast-growing DAOs, crypto curious web2 firms, and a number of innovative partners building out the future of finance on-chain.
This role will be the voice of the Coinshift brand on Twitter, Discord, another other social media platforms. In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Be the primary voice of Coinshift to our fast-growing community
- Become a subject matter expert on Treasury Management in web3 and how Coinshift adds value to our users and partners
- Organize and host regular community calls and other community events
- Represent Coinshift at selected industry events and conferences
- Design and execute social media strategies on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture on Discord and other community channels
- Host regular events across Coinshift’s social media channels, e.g., Twitter Spaces, Discord AMAs, etc.
- Build a strong rapport with other DAOs, DeFi projects, and key influencers within our market segment
- Act as a bridge to relay back critical feedback and pain points from users and partners
- Create a community roadmap, set ambitious goals, and develop key metrics and reports to monitor performance
- DeFi native, highly familiar with all major web3 projects, continue to follow new protocols and trends
- Ideally 2+ years of experience as a Community Manager or Social Media Manager
- Have a passion and talent for creative and engaging storytelling and crafting high-value, educational, and persuasive social media content
- Highly organized about planning and distributing content tailored to various social media channels and audiences
- Significant experience collaborating cross-functionally within a remote organization
- Track record of organizing and hosting engaging Livestream events, e.g., Twitter Spaces, YouTube Live
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and high emotional intelligence
- Have a pulse on the latest developments within the DAO, DeFi, NFT, and broader crypto landscape, and the ability to weave this knowledge into Coinshift’s community strategy
- Experience with b2b marketing and partner marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance in general, and Treasury Management specifically, is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay + performance bonuses
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of crypto treasury management
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Annual team off-site at a super cool location
Our Hiring Process
- Screening call of 30 minutes
- Culture fit interview with our team (60 mins)
- In-depth interview with our Marketing Team (60 minutes)
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly.
We look forward to your application!