We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
As our Head of Engineering, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, that’s why you should have experience and be well situated in both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a flair for visual design and utility.
- Design and implementation of innovative capabilities leveraging experience with a blockchain, while managing and communicating with the development teams.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Support the development of transaction monitoring addressing cryptocurrency risks.
- Structure and refine analysis with the goal of distilling insights from the data.
- Secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevent changes or hacks.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and secure software.
- Manage team goals, project timelines, and delivery dates while ensuring proper allocation of resources and budgets within the team
- Document new solutions as well as maintain that of existing ones
- Prepare reports and updates regarding criminal activity and risks associated with cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain).
- 7+ years Management experience.
- Understanding of blockchain applications and experience writing code using blockchain Platform’s Library (e.g Web3.js for Ethereum)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
- Experience in building and developing rules, models, queries, or software to analyze and visualize data.
- Ability to analyze large sets of complex data, draw meaningful conclusions, and make a business recommendation based on analysis.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical mind.
Learn more about us at www.clubrare.xyz
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.