We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
As a Head of Product, your main task is to increase the company’s success within our existing product lines. This ranges from innovative product innovations to optimizing the efficiency of existing products. You will lead a team of product managers, create product vision and sustainable strategies in order to build on current success. In addition to this, you will ensure appropriate and actionable user research is being conducted across all phases of the product development cycle and that design solutions are based on these insights.
Through your entrepreneurial thinking and action, your market experience, your contact with customers in the industry, your deep understanding of all processes and methods in product management and technical development, you will lead your team successfully and raise the company to the next level.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product team.
- Translate business goals into innovative, creative and engaging product experiences.
- Establish goals and target metrics that design decisions can be mapped to.
- Lead a team of Product Managers in a motivating and supportive manner and keep the team on top of the latest techniques and tools.
- Defining alignment with the vision, strategy and roadmap of ClubRare
- Definition and monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set for the product management team
- Motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Build strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Possess the ability to translate complex relationships and solutions into understandable and visual representations and strategies
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in large scale product management.
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience in the Web3 space, especially in Decentralized Ecosystems (NFT, DAO, Defi, P2E and etc)
- You have at least 5 years experience in team management.
- You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow.
- Functional understanding of cryptocurrency networks, industry trends and the associated theory around Web3 internet platforms
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum development processes + enough experience to know when to throw out the rules and improvise
- Demonstrated ability to command with ownership
Superpowers / bonus:
- Relevant crypto, art, media or consumer/marketplace experience
- A coherent vision around emerging digital phenomena like VR/AR, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), the Metaverse, etc.
Learn more about us at www.clubrare.xyz
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.