As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will have full ownership over the TA strategy, and employer brand, and in general drive the entire Talent Acquisition function.
Please note, that in the beginning, this position will combine operational and strategic tasks. At the same time, one of the first priorities for our future TA Lead will be to analyze our hiring plans, capacity, and budget and make a proposal on how to achieve desired goals (grow the TA team, work with an external agency, etc.)
Examples of positions we have at Safe: https://gnosis-safe.io/careers/
Tools we use: Breezy.hr, G-Suite, Notion (task management), Gitbook (internal Wiki), Slack.
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Define a Talent Acquisition Strategy for all our locations and coordinate it’s execution
- Do hiring forecast and OKRs
- Collaborate with our marketing team to drive initiatives to create a strong Employer Brand for the Safe team
- Being a mentor to our team when it comes to best practices: share knowledge, create guidelines, etc.
- If needed, manage external recruitment resources (embedded and traditional recruitment agencies, freelancers)
- Do a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the recruitment process and suggest/implement ideas accordingly
🎒 What you bring:
- Experience creating a Talent Acquisition strategy, as well as the ability to come up with creative ways to find the best talent in a competitive market
- Self-starting attitude, to be a catalyst for changes in the recruitment and employer brand topics
- Experience launching Employer Brand initiatives
- Experience educating the team on the recruitment topics
- Strong interest in the Web3 space
- Past work experience as a recruiter, including active search
- Fluent English
Is a plus:
- Experience working with Breezy
- Experience working in the Web3 space
🎁 Team and Benefits:
Learn more about us and the benefits we offer here https://gnosis-safe.io/careers