- Work with the most ambitious and generally applicable cross-chain decentralised exchange in the industry
- Help to take us from pre-launch to being a market-leading protocol
- Open and friendly culture with regular informal social and sporting activities
- Flat(ish) organisation structure with open and collaborative attitude
- Funded by top tier Web3 funds, with in-house compliance and finance team
- Relocation packages available, with a whole company offsite planned for Feb 2023 in South Africa
What We Do
Chainflip is a decentralised exchange project that uses multi-party-computation and threshold signature schemes to allow our decentralised validator network to secure assets across multiple arbitrarily differentiated blockchain networks, with the ultimate goal of allowing users to swap between various cryptocurrencies across multiple blockchains in a trustless and programmatic way.
We think it has the best shot at taking market share away from the big centralised exchanges in the long run and bringing it on-chain. We want to be the Uniswap for everything.
This is a very tightly coupled engineering challenge, one that we’ve been working on for well over a year. It is a multidisciplinary exercise in distributed systems, decentralised finance, blockchain consensus mechanisms, cyber security, applied cryptography, and front end tooling.
You can read more about Chainflip Labs and joining the team here.
What’s the Job?
We are looking for a new Ecosystem Development Manager with a focus on ecosystem relations and support for the next phase of our business. As we move towards product launch, your job will be to utilise our extensive contact list and network to get in touch with other projects, aggregators, multi-chain wallets, and any other applicable dApp or project and establish working relationships. Our goal will be to get the Chainflip DEX integrated into as many of these products as possible, and in many cases get them integrated into our as well.
- Directly assist the CEO by conducting calls with external stakeholders, providing company updates, building relationships, and making requests on behalf of the project
- Oversee investor relations, ensuring that investors and the protocol stakeholders are holding up their obligations
- Actively conduct outreach campaigns to secure partnerships, integrations, and other opportunities for our products and protocols
- Manage the relations with external partners from end-to-end, including introduction, education, integration, and after-care.
- Provide external parties with extensive information about our products to aid them in integrating our software
- Maintain databases of external contacts using CRM or other related software to ensure we can maintain relationships with external parties
- Report back to the executives and product team on current trends and interests in the cryptocurrency industry markets
- Write reports and present information to the company to help keep our employees up to date on the latest trends in our sector
- Analyse and provide recommendations on specific products and features which may aid our goals and objectives
- Support the Head of Communications by conducting outreach campaigns as required
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for a relationships oriented person that has a deep understanding of crypto markets and all relevant cornerstones. These include for example crypto exchanges, dexes, dapps and chain tools. The candidate should be personable and outgoing with the ability and desire to acquire a sufficient level of technical knowledge to carry out this role autonomously.
Ideally, you will be able and willing to relocate to Berlin. We work out of our bright and relaxed Kreuzberg offices 4 of 5 days a week, with partial remote options possible, and an annual offsite planned each February. We offer all Berlin based employees standard employment contracts under German law. Those that work with us remotely outside of Germany are typically contractors.
If you would like to read more to get an idea of what working at Chainflip would be like, check out this post.
Salaries and Token packages are on offer that are commensurate with skill and experience. Please indicate your expected salary when applying, and we will take that into consideration during the interview process.
Please submit your CV to [email protected] for review. A screening call will be conducted by our COO after which a second round with the CEO and rest of the management team will be organised.
Salary range is €57k - 92k, plus signficant token incentives