Full Stack App with Vue, Laravel & JSON:API
Want to build an API-powered Laravel app using Vue and Creative Tim's signature design system, Argon? Look no further. We partnered with UPDIVISION to create the ultimate fullstack resource.
What am I getting?
You're getting all the functionality of a lightweight CMS through ready-to-use CRUD endpoints and an awesome-looking frontend to go with it. Everything built using two of the most popular frameworks today: Vue.js and Laravel.
- 200 handcrafted UI components using Creative Tim's signature design system, Argon
- 26 example pages to get you inspired
- 17 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON:API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Role-based authentication system, my profile, CRUDs for managing users, roles, items, categories and tags. In short, everything you need for a lightweight CMS, right out of the box
- Thorough documentation for each functionality and component
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across web, mobile and desktop.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests