Learn how to use Material’s included npm scripts to compile source code, run tests, and more.
Change brand colors
- You will find all the branding colors inside
- You can change them with a
HEXvalue or with other predefined variables from
- Download the project’s zip.
- Make sure you have node.js installed.
- These commands below should be run in the same folder where
||This command installs a package, and any packages that it depends on. Read more|
||This command will compile the scss files located inside
||For continuous compilation of the changes that you make in
||For opening the Dashboard Page (default) of the product. You can set in gulpfile.js from your downloaded archive any page you want to open in browser, at line 30:
Using input labels in a form
You have two use-cases for using the inputs label inside of a form:
.md-label-staticis recommended for using with a placeholder for an input
.md-label-floatingis recommended for using without the placeholder