Material Dashboard Bootstrap
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on Bootstrap 5.
We at Creative Tim have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet.
You can try out our Material Dashboard Builder here.
Material Dashboard is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Bootstrap, so you will love working with this dashboard.
Since all our products are built on top of Open Source also Material Dashboard is released under MIT License
You must download or npm install and set up Material Dashboard 2 on your local computer before you can start your development journey with it.
Learn how to use the many Bootstrap elements, such as buttons, navbars, alerts, and dropdowns, to build your website.
Figma Design Files
Create a prototype and a design for your website before you start developing it. You may effectively complete this operation with the use of the Figma file, which is constructed using the Material Dashboard.
Resources and credits
This Dashboard is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- Bootstrap 5 - Open source front end framework
- Popper.js - Kickass library used to manage poppers
- Flatpickr - Useful library used to select date
- Choices JS - A nice plugin that select elements with intuitive multiselection and searching but also for managing tags.
- FullCalendar - Full-sized drag & drop event calendar
- Dropzone - An open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- Datatables - DataTables but in Vanilla ES2018 JS
- Quill - A free, open source WYSIWYG editor built for the modern web
- Wizard - Animated Multi-step form for Bootstrap
Stay up to date on the development journey and connect with us on:
- Follow Creative Tim on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to The Official Creative Tim Blog.
- Follow Creative Tim on Instagram.
- Follow Creative Tim on Facebook.