There are 2 situations that may happen when you access your account:
1. You are entering your correct email and password to access your account and it doesn’t work.
Sometimes it happens because of the browser cache. Try deleting browser cache/history and then reattempt. You can also log in to a different browser.
2. You have entered the wrong credentials.
If you cannot remember your password, please follow these steps:
- In the menu bar on our homepage click on the Login/Register button:
2. Select the Forgot Password? option in the pop-up:
3. You will be redirected to our Forgot Password page. Please input your email address there and press the “Reset” button.
4. You will receive an email with your temporary credentials. We recommend updating your password after the 1st sign in.