Soft UI Dashboard React
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on ReactJS and MUI.
We've always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet.
Soft UI Dashboard is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from MUI, so you will love working with this dashboard.
Since all our products are built on top of Open Source also Soft UI Dashboard is released under
Resources and credits
This Dashboard is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- MUI - The React UI library for faster and easier web development.
- React Table - Lightweight and extensible data tables for React.
- React Flatpickr - Useful library used to select date.
- React Select - A flexible and beautiful Select Input control for ReactJS with multiselect, autocomplete, async and creatable support.
- React Tag Input - React Tag Input is a robust, minimal and performant input field for creating multiple tags.
- React Countup - A lightweight React component that can be used to quickly create animations that display numerical data in a more interesting way.
- React ChartJS 2 - Simple yet flexible React charting for designers & developers.
- Full Calendar - Full-sized drag & drop event calendar.
- Dropzone - An open source library that provides drag & drop file uploads with image previews.
- React Kanban - Kanban/Trello board lib for React.
- React Images Viewer - A simple, responsive images viewer component for ReactJS.
- React Quill - A free, open source WYSIWYG editor built for the modern web.
- Formik - Formik is the world's most popular open source form library for React and React Native.
- React Tilt - A tiny lightweight parallax hover tilt effect for React.
- React Leaflet - React components for Leaflet maps.
- React Circular Slider - A full-featured circular slider React component, with full TypeScript definitions.
- React HTML Parser - A utility for converting HTML strings into React components.