NextJS Material Dashboard
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on Bootstrap 5.
We at Creative Tim have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet.
NextJS Material Dashboard is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
High quality before everything
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Material-UI, NextJS and React, so you will love working with this dashboard.
Since all our products are built on top of Open Source also NextJS Material Dashboard is released under MIT License.
Resources and credits
This Dashboard is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- Material-UI - React components for faster and easier web development. Build your own design system, or start with Material Design.
- NextJS - The React Framework for Production
- React Datetime PRO - A lightweight but complete datetime picker react component.
- React Chartist - React component for Chartist.js
- React Big Calendar PRO - gcal/outlook like calendar component
- React jvectormap PRO - A react wrapper for jvectormap maps
- React Table PRO - Hooks for building fast and extendable tables and datagrids for React
- React Tagsinput PRO - Highly customizable React component for inputing tags.
- Perfect Scrollbar PRO - Minimalistic but perfect custom scrollbar plugin
- Bootstrap 4 - Open source front end framework (NOTE: this was used as base for some of the plugins)
Stay up to date on the development journey and connect with us on:
- Follow Creative Tim on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to The Official Creative Tim Blog.
- Follow Creative Tim on Instagram.
- Follow Creative Tim on Facebook.