For the purpose of creating the smoothest and easiest to use experience we had to use external packages and we’re pretty sure you’re going to do the same thing for easing your development experience.
Soft UI Pro React Native is a premium mobile UI template built with Google’s React-Native allowing you to create powerful and beautiful mobile applications.
- Getting started: https://reactnative.dev/docs/getting-started
- React Fundamentals: https://reactnative.dev/docs/intro-react
Once you’ve downloaded the product from our website you should unzip
the folder. The next step is for you to open up your terminal and go
directly to the newly created folder called
(x and y are numbers indicating the version number). Once you’re
to start the project.
- Running on Simulator: If you are using a simulator or emulator, you may find the following Expo CLI keyboard shortcuts to be useful:
- Pressing i will open in an iOS simulator.
- Pressing a will open in an Android emulator or connected device.
- Pressing w will open in your browser. Expo supports all major browsers.