Soft UI Dashboard React
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on React and Material UI
We at Creative Tim have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet.
Soft UI Dashboard React is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Material UI, so you will love working with this dashboard.
Resources and credits
This Dashboard is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- Material UI - React components for faster and easier web development.
- React Flatpickr - Useful library used to select date
- React Select - A flexible and beautiful Select Input control for ReactJS with multiselect, autocomplete, async and creatable support.
- React Tag Input - React Tag Input is a robust, minimal and performant input field for creating multiple tags.
- React Countup - A lightweight React component that can be used to quickly create animations that display numerical data in a more interesting way.
- React ChartJS 2 - Simple yet flexible React charting for designers & developers
- FullCalendar - Full-sized drag & drop event calendar
- Dropzone - An open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- React Table - Lightweight and extensible data tables for React
- React Kanban - Kanban/Trello board lib for React.
- React Images Viewer - A simple, responsive imgsViewer component for ReactJS to display an array of images.
- React Quill - A free, open source WYSIWYG editor built for the modern web
- Formik - Formik is the world's most popular open source form library for React and React Native.
- React Tilt - React wrapper for the Tilt.js.
- React Leaflet - React components for Leaflet maps.
- React Circular Slider - A full-featured circular slider React component, with full TypeScript definitions.
Stay up to date on the development journey and connect with us on:
- Follow Creative Tim on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to The Official Creative Tim Blog.
- Follow Creative Tim on Instagram.
- Follow Creative Tim on Facebook.