Support Licenses Which type of license should I purchase if my end product will be used for selling products which require a subscription?

How can we help?

If you charge your users a monthly fee (SaaS), you need the Company License. If you don't charge a monthly fee, you can use the Freelancer license. You can always start with a Freelancer License and upgrade to Company just by paying the difference.

For example, if your end product is a website that sells tutorials or videos, you will need the Company license. Same for a web application that requires subscription.