Free Frontend Preset For Laravel
Speed up your web development with the Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard built for Laravel Framework 5.5 and Up with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design.
Creative Tim partnered with UPDIVISION to provide the best of both worlds: beautiful frontend design with a fully-integrated Laravel backend.
This out of the box solution is for you if:
- You want to go from prototyping to a fully-functional web app faster
- You want to save time through ready to use components, such as out of the box CRUD for managing users
- You're just starting out with frontend and you want a nice, shiny theme for your project without the hassle
- You're just starting out with Laravel and want to improve your backend skills
- In your application's root create a presets folder
- Download an archive of the repo and unzip it
- Copy and paste material-dashboard-master folder in presets (created in step 2) and rename it to material
"LaravelFrontendPresets\\MaterialPreset\\": "presets/material/src" to
autoload/psr-4 and to
- In your terminal run
php artisan preset material command to install the Material preset. This will install all the necessary assets and also the custom auth views, it will also add the auth route in
routes/web.php (NOTE: If you run this command several times, be sure to clean up the duplicate Auth entries in routes/web.php)
php artisan migrate --seed to create basic users table
Fully coded components:
Material Dashboard FREE Laravel comes with 60 implemented frontend components, which you can combine and modify to your liking using SASS files. Every element has multiple states for colour, style, hover and focus.
Material Dashboard Laravel uses a framework built by our friend Federico - Bootstrap Material Design, who did an amazing job creating the backbone for the material effects, animations, ripples and transitions. Big thanks to his team for the effort and forward thinking they put into it.
The package saves you tons of time. Instead of investing time in doing the frontend – backend integration, you have a boilerplate which does the heavy lifting for you.
We also included detailed documentation for every component and commented code so you can follow along. This is a unique learning resource which allows you to see how it`s done and then do it yourself. Think of it as a crash course in Laravel.
Whether you are looking for inspiration or simply want to offer your clients a quick glimpse, the pre-built example pages can jump start your next project. Switching from the pre-built examples to a real web app has never been easier.
Special thanks go to:
We are very excited to share this dashboard with you and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
You can find the Github Repo here.