Vue Material Kit
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on Bootstrap 5 & VueJS 3.
We at Creative Tim have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet.
Material Kit 2 is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Bootstrap, so you will love working with this kit.
Resources and credits
This kit is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- VueJS 3 - An approachable, performant and versatile framework for building web user interfaces.
- Bootstrap 5 - Powerful, extensible, and feature-packed frontend toolkit.
- Popper.js - Kickass library used to manage poppers.
- Choices JS - A nice plugin that select elements with intuitive multiselection and searching but also for managing tags.
- Vue Form Slider - A comprehensive form builder for Vue.js that makes form development a breeze.
- Pinia - The Vue Store that you will enjoy using.
- PrismJS - A lightweight and extensible syntax highlighter.
- Vue Clipboard3 - Easily copy to clipboard in Vue 3
- Vue Count To - A lightweight component that can be used to quickly create animations that display numerical data in a more interesting way.
- Vue Flatpickr Component- Vue.js component for Flatpickr datetime picker
Stay up to date on the development journey and connect with us on: