To start using this design system you will need to import some files in your current project or start from scratch using our template (scroll down in this page to view it).
If you do not want to use our template as base for your project, and want to integrate our template into your own project, please skip this part and the Live Production.
- Install NodeJS LTS latest version from NodeJS Official Page
- Go to creative tim website and login into your account
- Go to downloads section on creative tim website (be sure to be logged into your account)
- Press the download button near Vue Material Kit or Vue Material Kit PRO product (this will download onto your computer a zip file)
- If Vue Material Kit product does not appear in your downloads section, proceed to download it from here (but please note that you need to be logged into your account)
- If Vue Material Kit PRO product does not appear in your downloads section, you need to first purchase it from here (and after you recieve the confirmation email, you can download the product)
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder in your computer
- Open your terminal
- Go to your file project (where you’ve unzipped the product)
- Run in terminal
- Then run
npm run dev
- Or you can simply run
yarn run install:cleanor
npm run install:clean(if you use a linux based terminal) which will install
node_modulesand will also start your project.
- If you have an error something containing Module not found you need to add our
jsconfig.jsonfile to your project
- Navigate to https://localhost:3000
- More information →VueJS 3
- More information → Bootstrap 5
These are some free open source tutorial on how to deploy a Vue app on some servers. Please note that your project might need some additional configs to deploy it on these servers: