The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out that The United States Patent and Trademark Office has accepted CBS Studios' application for the Star Trek name to be used in future NFTs and collectibles related to the Continuum series.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - CBS Studios, Coca-Cola, Pixel Vault, Superchief, Cozomo Medici;
🎵 Music NFTs - Futureverse, Gala Music, Showtime, Sound;
⚽Sports NFTs - FC Barcelona, Manchester United Football Club, RugbyDAO, Footium;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI;
🤣Meme of the week - NFTs, thank you!
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has accepted CBS Studios' application for the Star Trek name to be used in future NFTs and collectibles related to the Continuum series.
- Coca-Cola has launched a collection of NFTs on the Base blockchain as part of the OnChain Summer event.
- Pixel Vault has acquired Web3 gaming company, Wolf Game, with the goal of merging IP with blockchain technology.
- The founder of Superchief Gallery aims to develop a network of 50 physical NFT galleries worldwide, starting with the IHAM Gallery in Paris.
- DeeKay Motion and Cozomo Medici collaborate on an open edition collection with the help of Coinbase and FWB.
🎵 Music NFTs
- Futureverse aims to democratize high-quality music with the JEN 1, a high-fidelity sound synthesis model for text-to-music generation.
- Gala Music collaborates with Ones To Watch, Live Nation's music discovery platform, to propel emerging artists onto the festival's flagship stages.
- Showtime launches Star Drops for artists, allowing the sale of exclusive content between $1 and $20.
- Sound adds a full-page search interface and reintroduces gender filters.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- FC Barcelona has received a $132M investment from Libero Football Finance AG and Nipa Capital B.V. to support its Web3 project, Barça Vision.
- Manchester United Football Club has launched Collect United: Your Free Matchday Memorabilia for the 2023/24 season.
- RugbyDAO and Oval3 have teamed up to reimagine immersive fan experiences with Web3 games.
- Footium, an NFT football management game, has launched its playtest session.
🤖 AI Art
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one we used the same Midjourney and the following words: "Generate an avatar with a white-background::10 that represents a friendly and approachable character. The avatar should have a unique hairstyle and wear modern, casual clothing. Express the character's personality through a warm smile and relaxed posture. The overall style should be clean and minimalistic -q5, -chaos100"
🤣 Meme of the week
NFTs, thank you! You have changed my life!