NextJS Material Kit is a Free Material Design Kit made for NextJS version 9.0.5, React version 16.9.0 and Material-UI version 4.3.2.
If you like bright and fresh colors, you will love this Free Material Design Kit! It features a huge number of components that can help you create amazing websites.
- Install NodeJs from NodeJs Official Page
- Go to creative tim website and login into your account
- Go to NextJS Material Kit and press the download button (this will download onto your computer a zip file)
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder in your computer
- Open Terminal
- Go to your file project (where you've unzipped the product)
- Run in terminal
- Then run
npm run dev
- Alternatively, if you use a Linux based OS, you can run
npm run install:clean which will delete
.next/, automatically run
install script and
run dev script
- Navigate to http://localhost:3000
- More information → React
- More information → NextJS
- More information → Material-UI
- More information → Material Kit React
Fully Coded Components
NextJS Material Kit is built with over 100 individual frontend elements, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in colour, that you can easily modify using SASS and JSS (inside JS files) files and classes.
You will save a lot of time going from prototyping to full-functional code, because all elements are implemented. This Free Material Design Kit is coming with prebuilt examples, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Every element has multiple states for colors, styles, hover, focus, that you can easily access and use.
View all components here.
Each element is well presented in a very complex documentation. You can read more about the idea behind this design system here. You can check the components here and the typography elements here.
If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump start your development with our pre-built example pages. You will be able to quickly set up the basic structure for your web project.
View example pages here.