Premium NextJS Material-UI Kit
NextJS Material Kit PRO is a Premium UI Kit made for NextJS version 9.0.5, React version 16.9.0 and Material-UI version 4.3.2.
If you like bright and fresh colors, you will love this Premium NextJS Material-UI Kit! It features a huge number of components that can help you create amazing websites.
- Install NodeJs from NodeJs Official Page
- Go to creative tim website and login into your account
- Go to downloads section on creative tim website (be sure to be logged into your account) - after you've bought the theme
- Press the download button near NextJS Material Kit Pro product (this will download onto your computer a zip file)
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder in your computer
- Open Terminal
- Go to your file project (where you've unzipped the product)
- Run in terminal
- Then run
- Alternatively you can run
npm run install:clean which will delete
.next/, automatically run
install script and
- Navigate to http://localhost:3000
- More information → React
- More information → NextJS
- More information → Material-UI
- More information → Material Kit PRO React
Fully Coded Components
NextJS Material Kit PRO is built with over 1000 individual frontend elements, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in colour, that you can easily modify using SASS and JSS files and classes.
You will save a lot of time going from prototyping to full-functional code, because all elements are implemented. This Premium NextJS Material-UI Kit is coming with prebuilt examples, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Every element has multiple states for colors, styles, hover, focus, that you can easily access and use.
View all components here.
Each element is well presented in a very complex documentation. You can read more about the idea behind this product here. You can check the components here.
If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump start your development with our pre-built example pages. You will be able to quickly set up the basic structure for your web project.
View example pages here.