Free Full Stack App with Vue, Nuxt, Laravel & JSON:API
We've partnered with UPDIVISION to create the ultimate fullstack resource. Think of it as a developer's Swiss Army knife, complete with an API-powered Laravel backend, a Nuxt frontend and Creative Tim's signature Argon design system with dozens of UI components.
What am I getting?
You're getting a multi-purpose fullstack tool for building apps. The API backend is reusable across projects, so you can use it across web, mobile or desktop. And have everything look amazing in the process with minimum design effort.
Nuxt Argon Dashboard Laravel at a glance:
- 100 handcrafted UI components using Creative Tim's signature design system, Argon
- 7 example pages to get you inspired
- 3 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON:API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Fully-functional authentication system, user profile and user management
- Thorough documentation for each functionality and component
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across devices.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests