Full Stack App With Nuxt, Laravel & Json:api
We've partnered with UPDIVISION to create the Swiss Army knife of app development. Nuxt Argon Dashboard Laravel Pro comes with an API-powered Laravel backend, a Nuxt frontend and an Argon-based design, with all the UI components you need.
What am I getting?
You're getting a multi-purpose fullstack tool for building apps. This means all the functionality of a lightweight CMS out of the box, built using two of the most popular frameworks today: Nuxt and Laravel. And because everything goes through an API, you can use it across web, mobile and desktop.
Nuxt Argon Dashboard Laravel PRO at a glance:
- 200 handcrafted UI components using Creative Tim's signature design system, Argon
- 26 example pages to get you inspired
- 17 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON:API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Role-based authentication system, my profile, CRUDs for managing users, roles, items, categories and tags. In short, everything you need for a lightweight CMS, right out of the box
- Thorough documentation for each functionality and component
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across web, mobile and desktop.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests